C’mon Herbie

Viewing 5 reply threads

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

Herbstreit said he expected the crowd to be close to 50-50 because OSU travels well.  Desmond said there is no way that the attendance will be 50-50, maybe like 70-30.

I actually like Herbstreit and I think he has been fair to the Utes over the years, but on this subject – he needs to pull his head out of the sand.  In the end, Utah winning the attendance battle is not a big deal, but c’mon Herbie …

Go Utes!!!

Extra Medium
      Ute Fan
      @runningreddude

Give Herbie a little slack. He did the Georgia-Michigan day last night. He hasn’t been out and about to see the sea of Utah fans that have taken over Pasadena. 

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

ESPN analytics expert projects that 78% of the fans at the Rose Bowl will be Utah fans.  If that turns out to be true – that’s stunning!!!

I don’t know how we will do on the field today.  But, I am very impressed with my fellow Utes – way to show up and support our team.  If the analytics are correct, this will be the most Ute fans ever to attend a sporting event.

Extra Medium
        Ute Fan
        @runningreddude

The largest crowd in history to ever view a team from Utah. 

PAC12Teams
          Ute Fan
          @utahbb

What about the Big House – seats 106,000

If you mean TV audience – you sir are correct!

UtesRule
      Ute Fan
      @utesrule

Herbstreets’s boy is a freshman on the OSU team, so he may be a bit biased, for a legit reason. Go Utes!!

ProudUte
        Ute Fan
        @proudute

Yes, he mentioned how big a deal it was going to be to see his son run into the Rose Bowl.  He likely will not play unless the game is a blowout.  He is a walk-on.

Bama Fan
          Ute Fan
          @bamafan16rtr

Here’s hopin’ that Herbstreit’s kid gets to play– once the utes are up 65 to 42 in the final minutes.

UTE98
      Ute Fan
      @ute98

Well it might be 50/50 if OSU fans…

Don’t eat breakfast

Don’t attend the parade

and don’t tailgate

Yesterday they sold out of a ton of Utah apparel at the merch store. And we bought the last two white Rose Bowl hats with both teams logo.

Mind you I did see several OSU fans at house close to the parade. But from what I’ve seen it may be north of 80% Utes

hbUte
        Ute Fan
        @hbute

In the fan area right now outside the stadium – I’d say it’s conservative 90% Ute fans.

Go UTES!!!

Bama Fan
      Ute Fan
      @bamafan16rtr

Herbstreit said he expected the crowd to be close to 50-50 because OSU travels well.  Desmond said there is no way that the attendance will be 50-50, maybe like 70-30.

I actually like Herbstreit and I think he has been fair to the Utes over the years, but on this subject – he needs to pull his head out of the sand.  In the end, Utah winning the attendance battle is not a big deal, but c’mon Herbie …

Go Utes!!!

My response…

Desmond’s right.

Herbstreit tries so hard not to be a homer, but he continues to fail.

NB: I dislike KH immensely.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football C’mon Herbie