Coaching Staff

Viewing 2 reply threads
      2 1

ragtownute
      Ute Fan
      @ragtownute

With all these PAC-12 recruits and the increased team speed, I don’t see how we are any better on the field than we were 7 years ago. 

Do we have a power five level coaching staff? Scalley and Taylor make some of the strangest calls and Whit looks confused. 

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

Our red zone offense remains something less than pathetic. Ultimately, KW is responsible. Yet, we keep extending his contract.  I’m very frustrated as a fan.  I have no idea what to do.  He has changed coordinators too many times.  Our defense is no longer good enough to pull theses games out for us.

Oh well, it’s just football  😫

TexanUte
      Ute Fan
      @texanute

It’s just football and from an outside of the salt lake valley alum perspective you Salt Lakers are way too myopic thinking Whitt is the end all be all of college coaching. There are a lot of young energetic coaches around that might be the spark this program needs. With only 5 other teams in the division dumb luck tells you we should have won the division at least once and played in the Pac 12 championship game. We are actually further away than we were the first year we joined for crying out loud.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Coaching Staff