Collette

Viewing 4 reply threads
      2 8

Italy88
      Ute Fan
      @itacoatiara22

Collette is a liability on offense and defense. Makes me sick to watch him trip around both ends of the court. 

5 1

UteDuke
      Ute Fan
      @uteduke

Huh, I was thinking just the opposite. He definitely wasn’t perfect, but I felt like he made some huge plays, including the heads-up time out at the end that gave the Utes a shot to win it at all. It seemed to me that he really stepped up his game from recent weeks.

Red Don
      Ute Fan
      @reddon

After missing that first easy layup I thought he played pretty solid today.  Bibbins and Rawson were the ones that didn’t show up.  If Barefield hadn’t come to play we would have had that 20 pt. Loss.

gUrthBrooks
      Ute Fan
      @hammer

Bull S**t! Not today at least. Collette went toe to toe with the #1 draft pick who is 7’1″ with a 7’5.5″ wingspan who starts at PF alongside another 7′ footer. Utah forced him to be a jump shooter to get his points. I’m damn proud of the Utah bigs today. Collette is 6’9″ and balled out today.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Collette had a much better game today. He still has bouts where he seems to get lost mentally, but much better today.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.