Colorado pulls it out in 2OT

Viewing 2 reply threads

2008 National Champ
      Ute Fan
      @cptmrgn05

All of a sudden, the end of Utah’s season just got a little tougher with Arizona / Colorado winning today. Gotta keep focused this week

Wes
      Ute Fan
      @utahmanw

I didn’t watch the Buffs game, but wasn’t impressed at all with Az. they played a shell of a Cal team and squeaked out a win. It felt more like a battle of attrition than anything. It was 0-0 at half

2008 National Champ
        Ute Fan
        @cptmrgn05

For a school that had lost 20 straight games, it would be reasonable to expect that they’d given up on the season at this point. Instead, Arizona could have beaten UW or Oregon and didn’t give up against USC. Beating Cal, even under the circumstances, has to be a positive for them and a nice confidence builder. It will be up to Utah to show Arizona that they are still not ready to win games against full teams yet.

Arizona and Colorado aren’t better teams today than they were a week ago but so much of college football is emotion based. I’d much rather Utah played demoralized schools right now that were expecting to fail than schools who were of the mindset that if they just work a little harder, they can pull off an upset.

All of that said, I fully expect Utah to win by multiple scores in those games.

Utah5410
      Ute Fan
      @utah5410

Not worried at all about CO. They are coming into RES on senior night.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Colorado pulls it out in 2OT