Count me as one of the people really surprised from last year’s Runnin Utes

Viewing 3 reply threads

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

In hindsight PAC12 was really down most likely last season. But with this incoming class does Utah look to be the P12 favorite this upcoming season?

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

No. I view this upcoming season like Whitt’s second 5-7 season. There are a lot of good things happening, we have a lot of young talent coming through, but we are a year away from really rolling.

I don’t expect us to make the tournament this year.

AFTER this year, we should be making the tournament 5 out of every 6 years.

Like my expectations for Whitt are to be ranked 3 out of every 4 years.

UteThunder
        Ute Fan
        @utethunder

If this year isn’t a big year, then LarryK will probably never have another one. Too much roster turnover every year.

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

I think you are way underestimating last season. P12 should be Utah’s this year as I don’t see much improvement in the conference. 

Utah5410
      Ute Fan
      @utah5410

Don’t underestimate Larry K. Look what he did with last years team. Coach K will coach them up. I think they will surprise some people.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Seems like a pretty good infusion of talent this year, as compared to years past. These guys need some seasoning though. While the talent looks good on paper, it’s unlikely that any of them are NBA ready, so a little patience will be required. USC has improved a lot. They’re the team to beat next year. 

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Basketball (Men) Count me as one of the people really surprised from last year’s Runnin Utes