Viewing 6 reply threads

krindor
      Ute Fan
      @krindor

Still hoping for good news in 3 hours, but not a great sign

UtesRule
      Ute Fan
      @utesrule

Utes are pretty loaded at RB. Not overly concerned.

D T
      Ute Fan
      @azute1

Fortunately, it’s a position of strength, with a lot of youth….But still, would be nice to receive his commitment.

OldAsDirtUte
      Ute Fan
      @oldasdirtute

Crickets?

OldAsDirtUte
      Ute Fan
      @oldasdirtute

NarfUte
      Ute Fan
      @narfute

From Chandler to Champaign. Huh, best of luck I guess. (In laws are illini, I can’t imagine picking U-C vs SLC)

UtesRule
        Ute Fan
        @utesrule

Likely a PT decision (as Utah is well stocked with young RB’s).

krindor
          Ute Fan
          @krindor

I mean, I get it and can’t blame anyone for going where they’re going to get a better opportunity.  That said, I still would have liked Utah to get him. No matter how stocked a position is, you always want to keep building a pipeline and solidifying it.

D T
            Ute Fan
            @azute1

Illinois & their coach like to pound the ball, so not a terrible choice….But we are in fact loaded with young guys at the position.

AZUTE
      Ute Fan
      @azute

A player who picks a school based in early playing time are most likely to transfer when they don’t get what they promised.

Utah’s RB room is loaded and guarantees like that are not made because of it.

Look for Utah to go hard after RB Lamar Radcliffe now. He’s a big bruiser type RB who flown under the radar due to an injury that cost him most of his JR season. He’s been cleared 100% to play in the fall and locking him up early would be a huge plus

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Crystal Balls coming in heavy for Ca’lil Valentine to Illinois