CU

Viewing 2 reply threads

Utah5410
      Ute Fan
      @utah5410

I watched the whole game. Everyone needs to pump the breaks. Every year in CFB. There is a team that comes out of nowhere, beats someone that didn’t they would beat or looks dominant or whatever and by week 3 or 4 they are back to what we thought they were. This is CO.

TCU was super overrated coming in and plays 0 defense typical Somny Dykes.

Prime wants shootouts. But. Against SC or UW or UP they will lose. Not as talented.

When they play us or OSU they will get punched in the face. And all that glitz and glam and talk will quickly turn into excuses and wide eyes…. I do think they will beat someone in the PAC they’re not supposed to in Boulder. But, worries ? No. Not at all. That Hunter kid is amazing. But by the end of the year will prob be hurt or gassed. And that cute offense won’t be anything against our D. Oh, and they’re D is garbage. Everyone needs to calm down.

1 2

The Miami Ute
      Ute Fan
      @themiamiute

You might be right but, as far as skill players are concerned, in my assessment Colorado is already heads and shoulders above Utah in the first Prime season. There’s no one on Utah’s roster that’s the dynamic equivalent of Hunter or even Shadeur Sanders. I mean, for godsakes, Sanders just broke the Colorado passing record in his first game at the home of an NCG finalist. Colorado also had four WRs that went over 100 yards in the same game and that’s also a record. If we get caught up thinking, “well, we’ll beat them because they’ve always sucked”, we’re setting ourselves up for major heartbreak on November 25. Whatever Colorado was, that no longer exists…just like whatever USC was, no longer exists…

UtesRule
        Ute Fan
        @utesrule

If Lud opened up the offense and Cam threw 47 passes against that defense he likely has a great game, too.

Anfernee
        Ute Fan
        @anfernee

I’ll take Cam, Kuithe and our defense. Especially at the end of the year. CU defense is prime 💩

1 2

The Miami Ute
          Ute Fan
          @themiamiute

Yeah, I’d take Cam and Kuithe as well if they were injury-free and 100 percent healthy. Unfortunately, that’s probably not going to be the case this season. Best case is both guys at anywhere from 80 to 90 percent of their previous capability given the severity of their injuries.

Anfernee
            Ute Fan
            @anfernee

I’ll take our defense and 80% Cam Kuithe over CU banking on video game numbers all year long.

highlandute7
      Ute Fan
      @highlandute7

Wait until they have some injuries and then see what happens.

The Miami Ute
        Ute Fan
        @themiamiute

Yeah, I mentioned that in another posting. I’m pretty certain their depth isn’t up to speed. They might have some problems if some of their frontline players start missing time.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.