Dare I Say? IT’S GAME DAY!!!!!

Viewing 8 reply threads

bopahull
      Ute Fan
      @bopahull

The Utes are at USC tonight. If ever there was an opportunity for a road win, this is probably it. If any team in the PAC is playing worse than us it’s USC. Game is on FS1 at 9.

utefansince79
      Ute Fan
      @utefansince79

USC is in a tailspin (one win in last nine games), but Utes have had just a couple good games in the last few weeks (win over Buffs and the heartbreaker against Zona). Very much need to win this one if there is any chance to try to get back into the tourney discussion.

RustyShackleford
      Ute Fan
      @shakyute13

Is Rollie ever coming back?

NashvilleTNUteFan
      Ute Fan
      @nashvilletnutefan

We look horrible so far. This team just doesn’t have it on the road. Its very puzzling

The Miami Ute
      Ute Fan
      @themiamiute

I’m really starting to wonder if Smith has lost this team. This group is just not executing.

AZUTE
      Ute Fan
      @azute

0-10 from 3
      Is this Coaching or talent?

The Miami Ute
        Ute Fan
        @themiamiute

I would say it’s the HC’s job to get talent. Three years in, there’s no one Smith can blame or point the finger to if his team is underachieving. I could understand it if the team suffered an epidemic of injuries but that hasn’t been the case. Worster isn’t that talented that the entire team collapses in his absence.

The Miami Ute
      Ute Fan
      @themiamiute

Oh, and then there’s this… UCLA won again tonight. Since the Utes demolished them 90-44, the Bruins have won eight of their last nine games. The only defeat in that period has been a one point loss to Arizona. I have to imagine that UCLA is going to have something pretty special prepared for Utah when they play on Saturday.

The Miami Ute
      Ute Fan
      @themiamiute

No matter the end result of this game, you can stick a fork on this program, this roster, and this coaching staff. They’re all done. This team is as irrelevant today as it was when Krystkowiak was fired.

RustyShackleford
      Ute Fan
      @shakyute13

Welp that’s the season. What an absolute melt down

The Miami Ute
        Ute Fan
        @themiamiute

I don’t know how Smith can retain his job. He’s lost all credibility and fan apathy is about to become a thing again.

Viewing 8 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Basketball (Men) Dare I Say? IT’S GAME DAY!!!!!