Debatable picks Stanford v Worshington and Oregon v WSU, who ya got and why?

Viewing 7 reply threads

89ute
      Ute Fan
      @89ute

Me, Stanford: just don’t believe the Worshington hype (I admit I have yet to see them play) I have watched most of, if not all of Stanford games, … yes all of their games now that I think of it. If you’re not watching McCaffrey you’re going to regret it.

I’m taking WSU, I think Oregon is a mess, defense is a joke, they’re beginning to roll defensive coordinators like we used to roll offensive coordinators. I believe in the Pirate, not Helfrich. I believe in Luke Faulk, not Dakota Prukop.

COME AT ME BROS!

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I don’t think any team is going to go without a loss or two. This could be the week Washington gets a marquee win, or do they prove they’re overrated?

I’m not sure about Oregon. The one thing I’m sure of is I hope they lose.

Anonymous
        Inactive

My dislike for all things Oregon is strong.  I don’t even want the Beavers to win anymore because of Anderson.

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

I have irrational hate for two things:

The SF Giants and Chris Petersen. I will always pick against him. Screw Petersen.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I had Stanford but then I read this and thought you know what? Going for the home team.  Stanford will not go undefeated this season.  Oregon is awful and Stanford’s QB is meh.  They will lose to washington.

As far as the other one? Who knows with Wazzu.

Warrior Ute
      Ute Fan
      @warriorute

I have Stanford over Washington.  I also have not bought they hype on Washington.  They have looked good against crappy opponents.  Stanford has played solid against solid opponents.  I think solid play wins.

I picked Oregon, they have killed me the last two weeks.  One of my best friends is a Duck fan and perhaps his optimism and hope is unduly influencing me.

Wilson’s Mustache
      Ute Fan
      @sigmaute

I’m going with Washington, Stanford hasn’t looked good in any of their games. Not to mention they are missing their two starting corners against Browning who I believe is the best QB in the league.

I’m going to go with WSU on this one for no other reason than they are at home. Both teams look bad and desperately need a win. Oregon seems to be a little beat up also.

Puget Ute
      Ute Fan
      @pugetute

Colorado over Oregon State is the only sure thing this weekend. Every other game could go either way.

But I think UW will get it done this weekend.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I went with Stanford and Oregon.

UW having to go to OT to beat Arizona seriously downgraded them in my book. Stanford did get knocked up by the cheap shot Bruins.

Oregon has no defense, but WSU may be even worse on defense.

Who knows, maybe this weekend brings some of the Pick ’em front runners back to the pack….or creates an even bigger gap.

Viewing 7 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Pac-12 Debatable picks Stanford v Worshington and Oregon v WSU, who ya got and why?