Drama going on in Boulder – McIntire’s contract renewal still not signed.

Viewing 2 reply threads

RedLine
      Ute Fan
      @redline

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Wowsies:

failure to report domestic violence allegations;
      failure to report the information to law enforcement officials; and
      failure of supervision of coach Tumpkin.

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

Good for Colorado putting domestic violence over wins. 

UTE98
        Ute Fan
        @ute98

I think the jury is still out on that. Let’s see what happens with MacIntire’s contract. I posted a link to an article above which seems to disagree with your point, but like I said the verdict is not yet in.

Utah
          Ute Fan
          @utah

Yeah, I think we need more information. What is Mac’s blame in all of this? What was he told? He did tell the AD, but what happened next? 

Did the AD tell Mac that the AD looked into it and it was nothing? If that’s the case, then Mack did his job and the AD screwed up. Did they both agree to wait until after the season? If that’s the case, then they both screwed up and both should be fired. Did the AD tell the cops and the cops said nothing happened? If that is the case, then how can you put blame on the AD or Mac? 

We need more info. That being said, I’m ok with Colorado putting Mac on a one year “probation” to make sure this doesn’t happen again. There is nothing wrong with that. And as far as losing him to another program, if Colorado wins the PAC-12 this year, he’s gone anyways. Signing a new contract wouldn’t have changed a thing. 

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Pac-12 Drama going on in Boulder – McIntire’s contract renewal still not signed.