Easiest path to the Pac12 title game?

Viewing 1 reply thread

UTE98
      Ute Fan
      @ute98

right now three teams have an easier road to the CCG than others.

WSU – only Oregon and Washgton are ranked on their remaining schedule.

OSU – yes they lost one, but only have three ranked games. Utah, Oregon and Washington.

USC – three ranked teams left on their conference schedule. How bad would it suck – for them – if they only lose one conference game and get locked out of the four team playoff due to a loss to ND?

Hardest roads

Washington – five ranked teams left.

Oregon – five ranked teams left.

Utah – four ranked teams left.

If Utah, USC, Washington and Oregon split we could see OSU vs WSU in the CCG. I would enjoy that matchup if Utah can’t make it.

The Miami Ute
      Ute Fan
      @themiamiute

Wazzu has, by far, the easiest path to the CCG. They got incredibly lucky this year to miss both Utah and USC.

bopahull
        Ute Fan
        @bopahull

It would be rather ironic If WSU went to the playoffs.

UTE98
          Ute Fan
          @ute98

What if?

OSU wins out, WSU wins out and they play in the CCG, OSU then wins. OSU and WSU both get invites to the playoffs. Now I’m just being silly, but it could happen. Who takes their money then? Checkmate, Pac2.

beaslad
            Ute Fan
            @beaslad

This would honestly be the greatest thing in college sports history. I would forsake an amazing Utah year for this because let’s be honest, once the Big 12 and expanded playoffs are in play Utah will be fine.

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Easiest path to the Pac12 title game?