Email from Utah athletics

Viewing 2 reply threads
      1 4

NarfUte
      Ute Fan
      @narfute

Utah projected to host up to 3 rounds of the NIT, buy some tickets.

What a kick in the nuts

The Miami Ute
      Ute Fan
      @themiamiute

Well, I’ll be there for those games. If nothing else, the prices are right ($20 for Lower Bowl and $40 for courtside).

CoyoteUte
        Ute Fan
        @coyoteute

I’ll be there. Wonder if they’ll drop the curtain for these games?

2 2

The Miami Ute
          Ute Fan
          @themiamiute

The curtains have been down during the PAC schedule.

CoyoteUte
            Ute Fan
            @coyoteute

Not this season? I’ve been at every home game minus 1 or 2 games and haven’t seen them yet.

The Miami Ute
              Ute Fan
              @themiamiute

Are you sure? I have season tickets and can’t recall the last time that the Upper Bowl curtains were present. I distinctly remember them being rolled up for BYU, UCLA, Arizona, and Oregon at the very least…

Hahnenwk
                Ute Fan
                @hahnenwk

No curtains this year for mens b-ball. I wouldn’t be surprised if they were up for NIT to have people close to the court for TV visibility.

The Miami Ute
                  Ute Fan
                  @themiamiute

I don’t know…there might be a big crowd for the game. I just paid $20 for a ticket in the 1st row and courtside tickets are only $40.

NarfUte
      Ute Fan
      @narfute

MWC with 6 teams in the dance this year… too bad we face planted to end it. I’ll be at the hunty for the NIT games

NarfUte
        Ute Fan
        @narfute

Virginia is NET 54, 2-7 Q1 and dancing. Utah was 4-9 Q1, NET 48 and NIT bound… make it make sense

The Miami Ute
          Ute Fan
          @themiamiute

Make it make sense? Virginia finished in 3rd place in the ACC during the regular season, won 23 games (including five away conference games), and lost a close ACC Tournament champioship game to NC State. Even with all of that, they just barely got in.

NarfUte
            Ute Fan
            @narfute

The ACC is not good this year. UVA got in because they are ACC in name (and yes, I know they made it to the *edit semifinal vs the 10 seed)- Oklahoma was more deserving and were left out because the big 12 already had 8 teams. Hell, if Utah didn’t s**t the bed (or have such a road heavy back half) at the end of the season, we would have a better case.

The Miami Ute
              Ute Fan
              @themiamiute

If Utah had a free throw percentage of, say 70 percent, they would have easily won four or five more games (home at Arizona, away to Oregon, away to Stanford, home to ASU, away to USC). They only have themselves to blame. And wouldn’t a 24-9 record be looking good for Smith?

NarfUte
                Ute Fan
                @narfute

Completely agree. I also blame Bobby Hurley cuz f**k that guy

gonzoute
            Ute Fan
            @gonzoute

They lost in the semi finals to NC State not the championship.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Basketball (Men) Email from Utah athletics