Enis family not happy

Viewing 5 reply threads

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

I wish the receivers were more involved.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Yeah I saw that.  At least she has a sense of humor. 

Utah5410
      Ute Fan
      @utah5410

Just prepare yourself now. I think Enis is gone. He almost left last year. With this being a throw away year and him having two more years of eligibility why wouldn’t he leave ?? Right or wrong he was a high profile receiver who wants to play in the league. Unfortunately I don’t see that happening if he stays at utah. I don’t understand why we can ever throw balls to the receivers, but we don’t. That’s the one area utah struggles with recruiting and developing is the receiver.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

Might have been a different story if Rising didn’t get hurt. 

Hellhound152
        Ute Fan
        @hellhound152

I don’t see it happening if he goes anywhere else either.  He doesn’t get open, he doesn’t have elite speed.  To this point he has been very average.  Let him go and take his 30 catches in 3 years with him.

Xanthis
      Ute Fan
      @xanthis

He should leave. He isn’t targeted often and isn’t allowed to get into a flow. They keep saying no block no rock, but Enis blocks well and still isn’t given a chance. 

SUUte
      Ute Fan
      @garrstew

She’s salty for sure. Hopefully she encourages Solo to stay but I doubt it. Sad thing is he’ll transfer and end up at a G5 program probably with limited action. Weird year too. Everyone needs to consider that. His Mom especially.

MDUte
      Ute Fan
      @mdute

Probably not a popular opinion but we aren’t exactly WR U. We’ve made huge strides in every skill position group on offense. Always been great at RB. Consistently bringing in 4* QB talent through both recruiting and the portal. TE has recently become a key strength to our identity. But WR is still the area of where I believe we need the most improvement. We seem to bring in good talent but don’t do enough with them. For example, seeing the way Tim Patrick is playing in the NFL just shows me how underutilized he was at Utah.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Enis family not happy