Everyone and their dog is predicting Utah to win

Viewing 4 reply threads

UteFanatic
      Ute Fan
      @utefanatic

It would be pretty embarrassing if we lost. I hope the team shows up and is ready to play. Definitely a little nervous because I don’t think we know a lot about this team yet.

My gut tells me that Utah is not as good as we think they are, and BYU is not as bad as we think they are. 

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Tell your gut to stfu. 15 sacks!!

ironman1315
        Ute Fan
        @ironman1315

It’s spreading! 15 sacks bitches!

Anonymous
        Ute Fan
        @anonymous

I want 16!

UteFanatic
        Ute Fan
        @utefanatic

I’ll tell my gut to shove it by consuming 15 sack lunches today. 

CincyUte
      Ute Fan
      @cincyute

If you’re looking for a reason why we might crap our pants tomorrow night:

http://www.espn.com/college-football/game?gameId=400869139

Granted, we won that game…but we looked like garbage.  And frankly, we should have lost.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Welp, better add me and my dog. We’ve got this game at maximum confidence.

ladyinred
      Ute Fan
      @ladyinred

Don’t mistake fan overconfidence for team overconfidence though.
      I agree that a lot of fans are being twits right now, but I like to think KW has the team’s head straight.

This is still a very dangerous game, and while it doesn’t affect conference play, losing this game would have serious implications particularly because tds has looked SO bad. I think KW understands this and will have our guys ready.

Personally I would like to see them coming out firing on all cylinders, taking on the high risk/high reward scenarios for big plays. And I think TT has them do that with his killer instinct. I think Utah has the advantage in so many areas that I would be a little disappointed if they don’t win by 2+ TD’s. I would still take a 1 point win, but it would leave a bad taste.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Everyone and their dog is predicting Utah to win