Expectations

Viewing 3 reply threads
      3 1

iamthepreacher
      Ute Fan
      @iamthepreacher

I don’t know what everyone’s expectations for the team are for this season, but I would recommend lowering them—wherever they are. Just enjoy the season and don’t let yourself get too invested.

At the end of the day, we have one great player (Tillman). The rest of the team is just meh 😐. Tillman has a very high ceiling and could be our next NBA product. It will be fun to watch him develop. In fact, Larry’s sole objective for this season should be to develop Tillman and ensure he comes back for his Sophomore season (you can never take that for granted with Larry).

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

I wouldn’t be worried about tillman leaving early. he is good, and is going to be very good, but I have no idea what he projects as at the next level. I have no idea what he can be. He needs to build an offensive skillset and a foundation 

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

If he drags Utah to compete with the best in the league and the cheaters than I say he is gone. Next year is going to be fun basketball. 

1 1

iamthepreacher
        Ute Fan
        @iamthepreacher

I’m more worried about him transferring than anything, which has been Larry’s biggest struggle. Just a year ago, it was promising freshman Devon Daniels. Let’s hope Larry can hang on to Tillman.

AZUTE
          Ute Fan
          @azute

Tillman is no Daniels and that’s a good thing.

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

Utah is going to get an okay NIT seeding.

Staples
      Ute Fan
      @staples

Expectation going into this season was NIT and so far that hasn’t changed. The preseason project of 7th in the conference seems about right. We’ll be solid at home and struggle on the road which points to hovering around a .500 conference record.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.