Florida Game Already ~$300 a Ticket

Viewing 2 reply threads

BoiseUTE
      Ute Fan
      @slarson150

Man, I can’t believe tickets are going for ~$300 for the Florida game. I was thinking of coming down to the game since it was fun going to The Swamp and I want to see the Utes beat the heck out of the Gators this go around, but $300 damn. That is more that I paid for the Rose Bowl the past two years.

I also was thinking I’d like to see the USC game since that one could be huge and lots of hype after beating them 2 times last year. Also with Lincoln and William’s talking so much BS it would be awesome to beat them at home. Tickets for USC game are like $80, I would think this could be a huge game for both teams.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

That’s my break even point! 

DataUte
      Ute Fan
      @scotwaye

Yeah, holy crap. I’m coming into town (sold my wife on visiting her family so I could go to the game) but maybe I’ll stay home and watch the game Thu and drive out Fri now instead of Thu (1 less day pulling the kids out of school). When I was a grad student at UT, I would get the season tickets and sell my UT/OU game for less than $300 (still come out ahead) and that was the Red River Shootout! Just can’t justify 3 months allowance. I can fly to AZ and stay with my sister and go to Utah @ AZ for less. And am already planning on @USC as part of a SW fall break road trip.

BTW, USC tickets will likely get cheaper. The Colliseum is huge. Possible both teams are undefeated going into it and that would drive prices up. Or that it’s likely last time Utah is playing @USC… but that’s the same reason I want to be there. Probably will be the PAC12 game of the season.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Florida Game Already ~$300 a Ticket