Four weeks in a row!!

Viewing 3 reply threads

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

It’s like a dream come true. Utah’s defense holds teams scoreless for stretches and then the Ute offense scores in bundles.

SalUteopia
      Ute Fan
      @saluteopia

Are you saying our O is for real then?

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

Well Huntley had an off game again but it didn’t matter against a s**t defense that can’t tackle. Moss and Covey carried them to a win. Playing on a Friday night road trip even against a crap team is difficult. Speight was also fairly smart in his decisions but you could tell his time was off with most of the ones. 

Sooooo it was a little luck combined with an absolute garbage of a team. But that is how you win in the P5 you take the luck and lick it up like Moss did. 

FtheY
          Ute Fan
          @fthey

I felt like we really had to grind our way through 2ish quarters, especially with Huntley coming out flat. Later on in the game, we started getting some momentum with Zack loss chunk yardage and whatnot. 

Point being, even though the score was 40+, learning how to grind out a win is great for this team heading into November. 

EagleMountainUte
            Ute Fan
            @battlegroundute

Huntley’s touch was way off over the top. TT adjusted nicely in the third gave him good passes. That Dixon sideline toe tap was pretty. 

AgouraUte
      @agouraute

I feel the same way you do-however, the November stretch starts this coming week. So staying cautiously optimistic, but also realizing we could get completely let down.

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

Mustache Movember everyone. 

COFfrom83
          Ute Fan
          @coffrom83

had mine since August 1978

Utahute72
      Ute Fan
      @utahute72

#justanothernovember

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Four weeks in a row!!