Fox is saying that the Utah/BYU game may be played on Friday night

Viewing 3 reply threads

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

The game is currently scheduled for Saturday, November 9th. Fox will be starting Friday night football broadcasts in October. The Big 12 and Big 10 are on board. They will announce their schedule in late May. Since Utah and BYU have byes the week before – the rivalry game seems like a likely candidate.

This is the same week as the semi-final high school football matchups, which are traditionally played at RES. The UHSAA might have to move the games to Thursday.

What do you think? Is this a good thing? I know many Utah fans who believe that RES is more raucous for night games and that the team plays better. Would we make this our blackout game?

Go Utes!!!

PhiladelphiaUte
      Ute Fan
      @philadelphiaute

Utah St (112-games) and TSPP (101-games) are our most played opponents. It’s unlikely they’ll ever be a black out game. Too much history to sport non-traditional uniforms. And especially considering they’re “in-state” programs.

Rick Walker
      Ute Fan
      @big2890

Playing BYU I want to wear red and beat them so bad that they bleed red

MDUte
        Ute Fan
        @mdute

I want to whip them one final time 54-0, get called up to the B1G, and leave them behind for good!

MineralUte
        Ute Fan
        @mineralute

Yes, always red against byu.

Utes 69
      Ute Fan
      @slc123

Beat the zoobs down good. See who emerges as the biggest cry baby on the zoobie team this year! Always a cry baby cheater on their team.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Fox is saying that the Utah/BYU game may be played on Friday night