From now on, the alternative name for UteHub shall be….

Viewing 5 reply threads

leftyjace
      Ute Fan
      @leftyjace

UteHug!

Come on, guys. Let’s embrace everyone, even if they come from far away lands and other various nefarious message boards! Give ’em a UTEHUG!!!!

leftyjace
      Ute Fan
      @leftyjace

P.S. This happened because every time I was trying to type UteHub, I found myself hitting a G instead of a B… SO COME ON GUYS IT’S PROVIDENCE AND IT’S MEANT TO BE!!!!

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

Hugs and humps all around!

ironman1315
          Ute Fan
          @ironman1315

I propsoe the misc category be renamed to teh “humpin’ and huggin'” category.

Summit Ute
          Ute Fan
          @summitute

@Tony For some reason only my thumbs down icon appear on each post.  Is chrome somehow blocking the thumbs up?

Tony (admin)
            Admin/Founder
            @admin

@Tony For some reason only my thumbs down icon appear on each post.  Is chrome somehow blocking the thumbs up?

Can you give me a screen shot?  Are you on chrome/windows?  What operating system?  Haven’t heard that one before.  I’m on Chrome/mac and also use Chrome/android with no issues.  

Summit Ute
              Ute Fan
              @summitute

Ok in a very strange way the Adblock chrome extension is blocking the thumbs up and not blocking the thumbs down icon haha.

Tony (admin)
                Admin/Founder
                @admin

Ok in a very strange way the Adblock chrome extension is blocking the thumbs up and not blocking the thumbs down icon haha.

I just tried that and it doesn’t happen to me (Mac).  BTW thanks for your support of UteHub with the ad blocker LOL.

leftyjace
                  Ute Fan
                  @leftyjace

Wow. FYI, Tony, I always have AdBlocker on and it works so good I had no idea you even HAD ads on your site.
                  I have unblocked. I don’t know if you get credit for impressions, but at least now they’ll show when I browse here.

Tony (admin)
                    Admin/Founder
                    @admin

Never wondered what the blank spaces on the right were LOL.

I don’t hink UH makes $ off of impressions, just clicks.  The hope is to get some kind of ROI to help cover costs and time.  Hasn’t amounted to much as of yet.

leftyjace
                      Ute Fan
                      @leftyjace

I know you’re loathe to explore donations or any sort of direct revenue stream, but you really should consider it. People want to help. Let them.

Summit Ute
                  Ute Fan
                  @summitute

Haha.  For you Tony I’ll shut it off on this site. 🙂  Thank you again for all you do.

Summit Ute
              Ute Fan
              @summitute

Tony the missing thumbs up icon is hidden by the chrome extension adblock, but the thumbs down still appears.  I turned it off and now everything looks normal.

PlainsUte
      Ute Fan
      @plainsute

Google suggests beautehub.com

jamarcus24
      Ute Fan
      @jamarcus24

1 10

Anonymous
      Inactive

That Utefans sight got unbearable with the liberal politics. To each his own, but when I see someone posting (he posts here) how he hates the rich and they should be taxed more, it gets real old. They will tell you that trickle down economics doesn’t work. I will tell them that trickle through (raising taxes on the wealthy and washing it through ever growing government) will never work. No one has ever had their lifestyle lifted through government handouts. I started with nothing and now have built a Net Worth which is above the 1% level. Hard work, sacrifice, saving and shrewd investing has been my recipe for success. No handouts. No lottery prize. No stock options or IPO. Just using the brain that was forged by my education. If you resent that, too bad.

AZswayze
        Ute Fan
        @AZswayze

So you hijacked a thread to bash the liberal utefans posters for daring to post their political opinions, then go on to give us a rundown of your own political views? Okie dokie.

P.S. – You have the ability to uncheck categories over there.

Tony (admin)
          Admin/Founder
          @admin

P.S. – You have the ability to uncheck categories over there.

Yes that’s not a bad feature.  I might think of a way of implementing something like that oen of these days.  Until then, one could simply go to the category one wishes to read via this page: https://www.utehub.com/forums/

SkinyUte
        Ute Fan
        @skinyute

So if anyone expresses disagreement with your version of political “truth” (note my sarcasm meter pegged at full maximum) or presents alternative viewpoints for discussion, that automatically makes them “unbearable”?

Good to know.

Anonymous
          Inactive

The only unbearable statement here is his viewpoint. NO ONE ELSE MATTERS BUT ME. Which is what Utefans represents. 

Anonymous
            Inactive

Here, let me put put it to you succinctly: we can fix all our problems by punishing the successful with ever higher taxes. Got it, but our Constitutional Relublic voted otherwise.

2 1

SkinyUte
              Ute Fan
              @skinyute

Here’s a crazy thought. Raising taxes and cutting costs are not mutually exclusive actions. We can meet in the middle and find a moderate way to do both that provides benefit to those who truly need assistance without being overly punitive to those are who are successful.

Mind. Blown.

leftyjace
                Ute Fan
                @leftyjace

SERIOUSLY????

I work my ASS off to come up with a creative play on UteHub (ok, I typed a wrong key, but still), and now you guys are FREAKING HIJACKING MY THREAD??????

GET A ROOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OR START A THREAD FOR POLITICAL DISCUSSION…. GOOD HELL

Tony (admin)
                  Admin/Founder
                  @admin

Hillary… oh wait.

Anonymous
                  Inactive

Most valued asset in his life ^^^^^^ is his post on an Internet forum. Gets bent and throws posting tantrum. Got it.

SkinyUte
                  Ute Fan
                  @skinyute

Apologies lefty, I’ll stop.

Riot West
        Ute Fan
        @riotwest

Just for fun…I don’t believe you.

5 1

leftyjace
      Ute Fan
      @leftyjace

Thread hijack alert
      Wet blanket alert

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Misc From now on, the alternative name for UteHub shall be….