GAMEDAY!!!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Next: Oregon – Fri 12/6 6pm

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

Stoked!  So I got 55-10 Utah. Honestly I feel like I gave them too many points. By them I mean fUCLA. 

Utah is going to be out for blood in this game. I don’t think Whitt likes to hold back against Chip Kelly. Always felt like there is some bad blood there. 

Utah will easily control the line of scrimmage in this game. I think fUCLA won’t be able to run. Utah will force a bunch of bad reads resulting in turnovers. 

Utah will also glide down the field like a butterfly.   fUCLA has the worst tackling I have ever seen.  Moss is going to have a helluva game.  I am sure Wilmore will get some reps to.  

First game will get to attend this season in person.  So I will see you in the MUSS not Chat.

GO UTES!!

FtheY
        Ute Fan
        @fthey

Love your confidence, EMU. I truly hope we end up with that score. 

With my Utah football PTSD, riverboat Chip and ucla’s current trend, I think it will be closer. UCLA has nothing to lose and will play like it. I’m anticipating a closer game where they find ways to score, with a 4th quarter surge by us to open it back up. I have 35-13. 

Tony
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

Wooot! Go Utes!

ironman1315
        Ute Fan
        @ironman1315

Utes win and win big.

I have spoken!

ironman1315
        Ute Fan
        @ironman1315
    Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.