GameDay is coming to Salt Lake!

Viewing 7 reply threads

UteFanatic
      Ute Fan
      @utefanatic

RedLine
      Ute Fan
      @redline

Hell to the yes!!! This is so great news for the Utes!

FormerUteSax
      Ute Fan
      @formerutesax

Thank god the focus won’t be on the pants of the opposing coach. No Harbus, no “Harbuddies”

UteFanatic
        Ute Fan
        @utefanatic

I just hope that some Ute fans don’t embarrass us again. The sign last year saying “Sam Ponder belongs in the kitchen” was despicable.

Sam Ponder is great at what she does and didn’t deserve that at all. This state is already known for its weird patriarchal culture, so I hated seeing s**t like that. It does us no favors in elevating the profile of our state.

SkinyUte
      Ute Fan
      @skinyute

There was one that said “If Marshawn Lynch can get into Cal, than (sic) anyone can”. It’s stupid to knock Cal’s academics in the first place, then you can’t even spell it correctly? I facepalmed so hard.

I don’t have the energy for these sort of things anymore (3 year old twins make it rather difficult), but I’m thrilled for those who do. It always looks like a great time.

UteFanatic
        Ute Fan
        @utefanatic

I hear ya man, I have 2-year old twins and a pregnant wife. It’s brutal right now.

Anonymous
          Inactive

It’s not an issue of energy, it’s time.

I’m 54 and I’d get hard in a nanosecond for Sam Ponder. But I’m in SoCal and my bro’s tix got sold.

Bob
      Ute Fan
      @mellowbob

What’s our record with Gameday games? Bad memories I’m trying to suppress is starting to bubble up….

SkinyUte
        Ute Fan
        @skinyute

2-1. Thumped BYU, got thumped by TCU (still subconsciously twitch when I see a camo jersey), and beat Cal.

UteFanatic
          Ute Fan
          @utefanatic

It’s pretty awesome that this will be the 4th GameDay in SLC. How many other programs can claim that?

uteman12
      Ute Fan
      @uteman12

I assume free parking again at the Merrill Engineering Building?

leftyjace
      Ute Fan
      @leftyjace

I’m so excited for this! I think I’ll be able to get my son to go with me this time. Two years in a row… HOW OFTEN DOES THAT HAPPEN???? 🙂

Tacoma Ute
      Ute Fan
      @tacomaute

This has to be great for recruiting, provided we don’t embarrass ourselves on the field or with offensive signs.

Viewing 7 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football GameDay is coming to Salt Lake!