GAMEDAY: Utah Beach Volleyball begins season in New Orleans today

Viewing 2 reply threads

dystopiamembrane
      Ute Fan
      @dystopiamembrane

This weekend, the Utah Beach Volleyball team will head down south to take on UAB at 10:30a MT and Southeastern Louisiana at 4:30p MT today. Tulane and New Orleans are on the schedule for Saturday.

Utah will start off the season in the south and then move on to play teams such as Colorado Mesa and Boise State. At the end of March, the Utes will take on conference play against Stanford, Cal, USC, and Arizona. They will also host a tournament for the second time in program history on Saturday, April 24. The season will conclude at Pac-12s from April 30- May 2.

utahutes.com preview

dystopiamembrane
      Ute Fan
      @dystopiamembrane

Go, Utes!

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

I didn’t know we had a beach volleyball team

dystopiamembrane
        Ute Fan
        @dystopiamembrane

Heading over to utahutes.com and hovering over SPORTS at the top of the page will list all Utah athletic programs.

GameForAnyFuss
        Ute Fan
        @gameforanyfuss

You should get out and catch a couple matches when you can. It’s an insanely fun sport to watch live. Courts are right behind the Lassonde Center.

Central Coast Ute
          Ute Fan
          @flip2848

I’d like to catch a game. Maybe when things open up and they’re in LA, I can catch a game.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Other Ute Sports GAMEDAY: Utah Beach Volleyball begins season in New Orleans today