Go Utes!!

Viewing 1 reply thread

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

I have decided to go shooting this afternoon. Mainly because the PAC12 now app and casting don’t work.  I don’t want to be frustrated with something 100% unrelated to the performance of Utah. 

Such a frustrating bye week and I really hope the Utes can put together a team effort today. Be back later tonight. 

noneyadb
      Ute Fan
      @noneyadb

Chromecast… It’s about $35 and allows you to cast Pac12 now app.

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

That’s what I use and it constantly fails.

It is only the pac12 now app that I have casted from four different devices to Chromecast not working. Despite me watching Youtube, Hulu, Movies Anywhere, Facebook just fine with no refreshes no breaks at all in the shows we watch. The moment I try to take that s**tty app from the s**ttiest college football network in the nation onto Chromecast it doesn’t work. 

I remember the Mountain. Pac12 Network is a pile of s**t. Also because Silocon Valley is located within the PAC12 footprint makes it all the more disappointing.

KiYi-Ute
          Ute Fan
          @kiyi-ute

I also have significant problems casting P12 network over Airplay to my AppleTv. It’s why I went with SlingTV this year and it works great. I feel your frustration, though. 

Have a good afternoon shooting! Go Utes!

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.