Hallendale Trio – All starters in their soph year!

Viewing 0 reply threads

Onlyu
      Ute Fan
      @uf8fl

Thats one hell of a recruiting coup.  Florida Gatorade player of the year in Huntley.  As nervous as I am about this decision I just asked myself how I felt about the other two.

Moss is a beast and our lead back this year.  Not one of us is afraid of him in that role.

Simpkins is also very impressive, has earned a starting spot and I’ve been told by TWO of our current QB’s that they think he’ll be the one to have a breakout year…he’s a “baller.”

Guess that means I have to buy into Tyler being right there with them as ready to play…Coaches think so…I might as well jump on board as well.  He’s a hell of an athlete, makes plays out of nothing and is a winner.  Goes back to my thoughts when watching Chase Hansen as a QB at Lone Peak in high school…best player on the field and just made plays.  There’s something to be said for that I think…Those types of kids just find a way to get it done.  

Whew…guess I just talked myself into this!  Ha!

Let’s get this damn thing started already so we can see what we’ve got!!

Viewing 0 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Hallendale Trio – All starters in their soph year!