Hello everyone…

Viewing 1 reply thread
      2 1

THEeyepatch
      Ute Fan
      @theeyepatch1

Finally football season is upon us, THANK ZEUS! But it has been a painful off season because once again, despite finishing the season unranked, losing their bowl game — again — and having ‘hat-in-hand’ waiting for the Big XII to expand, the TDS wins the SLC media with what I would call a mediocre HC hire. I’ve never been a KS fan and believed he should’ve been fired a few years ago after watching Oregon State march down the field after Travis Wilson single-handedly put Utah ahead in the 4th Q. He has been under the ‘umbrella’ of two great defensive minds and it was inevitable like I called it on Block U after he left for Oregon St. that he would end up at TDS (I just thought it would be in 2 or 3 years instead of 1, thanks Roscoe).

For those of you that like KS, give it a couple of years! He just got there! It’s only a matter of time before he goes “full retar… zoob”. It’s nothing personal I have against him, people seem to talk very highly of him, but something happens to a normal persons personality when they are in that kind of ‘environment’.

So my thoughts about Saturday’s game… Utah wins, it my not be pretty but I have no doubt that Utah wins this game. I’ve been saying for a few years now that Utah needs to dominate the other local teams but that seems for not. Utah can’t seem to put TDS, Utah State and now SUU away? The Utes always seem to play to the level of their opponents? How unfortunate but I’m not going to go “The Sky is Falling” like I’ve seen on UFN, and it won’t surprise me if this is another LVB, nail biter?! But it also wouldn’t surprise me if it’s another ’54-10′ curb stomping by Utah?

Utah wins this game going away in the 4th Q by 17!

GO UTES!

noneyadb
      Ute Fan
      @noneyadb

A scene Kung fu panda 3 comes to mind… guess which one

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Hello everyone…