Hey, did you guys know that the Checketts kid knows Jeff Van Gundy?

Viewing 2 reply threads
      3 1

1MNUte
      Ute Fan
      @1mnute

I can’t believe I miss Gunther and Ben.

1 3

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

I heard the interview. It was significantly better than anything Gunther had done.

9 5

DrJazzy
        Ute Fan
        @docute

To each their own but have to vigorously disagree. Kyle was a Utah gem, found him entertaining and funny, and insightful when it comes to Utah football. Kyle and Ben were the best thing on local media. Bill Riley is a fool and will now stop listening. Back to podcasts for the drive back home. Hope Kyle and Ben land on their feet, I’ll happily follow them if they land on another radio spot. 

6 7

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

Thank you Mrs Gunther for your review. 

DrJazzy
            Ute Fan
            @docute

You are welcome Mr. Kutcher. 

5 3

pics
          Ute Fan
          @pics

Gunther acted like a middle schooler and was terrible as a media member. Ben struggled to keep him in line. I’m hoping Ben lands somewhere, maybe with Spence, because he was pretty good at his job. Gunther needs to find a new line of work because he was an embarrassment for the station. Maybe his buddy Roderick can find him something.

5 2

DrJazzy
            Ute Fan
            @docute

Like I said, to each their own. But IMO he was their best personality on the 700. And as a former Ute I thought he repped the brand well. Can’t stand Bill, aside from the interviews. It’s aiight, podcasts are where its at anyway. Gooooo Utes. 

1MNUte
          Ute Fan
          @1mnute

I agree. Gunther was Juvenile but his brand of humor grew on me. Spence gets on my nerves. Any bets on how long it will be before he mentions he played AAU ball? Seems to me his only connections are from his Fathers era. 

EagleMountainUte
            Ute Fan
            @battlegroundute

Is it off the wagon or on the wagon?  Well we will find out about his AAU days and it will be in or around the wagon I believe. 

1 1

UtMtBiker
      Ute Fan
      @utmtbiker

If you don’t like him, just wait a bit and he’ll be fired when he get’s his next DUI.  I heard his opening bit yesterday and still isn’t taking responsibility.  “I could apologies til I’m blue in the face” but didn’t apologize, “I’m sorry for the circumstance” not sorry that I could have killed any one of you listening as I was blasted driving 120mph.

I think he is the best sports radio guy we have in the SLC market but he’s a terrible citizen.  

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

Generally most repeat offenders are just sorry they got caught. 

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Professional Sports NBA Hey, did you guys know that the Checketts kid knows Jeff Van Gundy?