Hilinski

Viewing 4 reply threads
      1 1

DieHardUtahUtesFan
      Ute Fan
      @diehardutahutesfan

I guess it’s three days old but I just saw the Tyler Hilinski news. Heartbreaking.  Words can’t express how tragic events like that are. What a loss generally as well as one for the PAC-12.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Thanks for posting this. I hadn’t heard about that either so I just did some reading. Tragic. 

FtheY
      Ute Fan
      @fthey

Yes, truly awful. I just barely saw it as well. 

Outside of the normal friends, family and teammates, I wonder how Leach feels? That’s got to be tough as a coach too. 

cjd1
      Ute Fan
      @cjd1

RedLine
        Ute Fan
        @redline

Saw that yesterday. What a tough thing for a younger brother to go through. Hope he chooses a Utah program that prioritizes a family environment. But more importantly, hope he’s getting though this devastating time in his life.

Puget Ute
      Ute Fan
      @pugetute

Just a few short months ago Tyler Hilinski replaced Luke Falk and led WSU to a triple OT, come-from-behind win against Boise State. He was on top of the world and was poised to be the starting QB this year.

None of us can know the pain he felt, we can only recognize the fear of death was preferable to the terror of living at that particular moment. All we can do is reach out to those around us and let them know we care about them. 

utefansince79
        Ute Fan
        @utefansince79

Last night at the Hunty before the Utes-Cougars hoops game, they had a moment of silence in rememberance of him which was a classy move.  Sad story.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.