Hold Prediction

Viewing 3 reply threads

SorryWife
      Ute Fan
      @sorrywife

Lincoln Riley losing the USC locker room due to rumors much like Mario Cristobal was in 2021.

Because of this USC folds at the first sign of adversity in this game. Two big plays from Utahs defense.

At some point Caleb Williams fakes another injury.

Jackson/Vaki/Johnson combine for 250 on the ground.

Utah wins 28-24 with a game closing interception from Bishop.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Pass me whatever you’re smoking!

SalUteopia
      Ute Fan
      @saluteopia

I’m feeling confident about today’s game. CW will try to play hero ball and falter in the process.

3 5

Larry B
      Ute Fan
      @larryb

Here’s mine.

Our secondary gets exposed and Williams doesn’t miss wide open receivers. He throws for over 250 yards and 4 TD’s. Our offense doesn’t even come close to being able to keep up. USC wins 34-17.

SalUteopia
        Ute Fan
        @saluteopia

Our secondary can be vulnerable. UCLA , Cal had some easy misses / dropped passes that could have changed the game trajectory.

1 1

Larry B
          Ute Fan
          @larryb

Yep I agree. Not to mention USC has multiple receivers that aren’t on the same planet as any receiver on UCLA or Cal. I have a feeling that this game is going to confirm what a lot of us already know, our offense is terrible and our secondary isn’t great.

SalUteopia
            Ute Fan
            @saluteopia

We need to play loose. Pressure is on USC. I feel the first 2-3 USC drives could decide how this goes. Stifle them, and they could become angsty. They have some great WRs, but they’re not playing on the Pittman, Addison level.

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

Lighten up Francis.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Hold Prediction