Holy crap, we lose to a top 10 team and this place implodes!?!

Viewing 8 reply threads
      10 6

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

Ha ha. That’s aight. Y’all are wound too tight. We will be just fine and ranked at the end of the year. 

AlohaUte
      Ute Fan
      @alohaute

Exactly. We’ve lost our minds. Our defense in #1 (or near to it in the nation), our special teams is still special and we have the same old offense we’ve always had. It sucks, but nothing to lose our minds over. We still are in a great place to win the South. People need to stop freaking out.

Italy88
      Ute Fan
      @itacoatiara22

One of the few things I agree with you in. Crazy how doom and gloom people get after a loss to #10. Sure, Utah had every opportunity to win that game. It’s a long season. I haven’t written the Utes off yet. 

7 2

COUte
      Ute Fan
      @coute

It’s not just losing. It’s the way this team has looked so freaking inept on offense this year. Yes, we’ve pretty much sucked at offense for the past decade, but this is worse. I don’t see a way they can get better without making personnel changes and that’s not a guarantee.

4 3

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

Ignore all of the evidence didn’t you know that was a top ten team?  They cause you to overlook NIU completely and game prep for them. Then you miss easy throws and catches all game consistently for four quarters stringing together one offensive drive all game.

Whew top ten Washington, Utah didn’t even see it coming.

1 3

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

Don’t you say a damn thing about the Stanford game to these mucks they might be a legitimate top ten after taking down Notre Dame. 

jamarcus24
      Ute Fan
      @jamarcus24

Remember in 2014 when we were 3-0 riding into conference play on the heels of a big win at Michigan?  Then we went up 21-0 in the first quarter against WSU.  Then we blew it in the second half and lost.  Lots of teeth gnashing back then like we’re experiencing now.  Then the next week we went into LA and defeated a top 10 UCLA. I believe this team can right the ship.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I don’t think it was JUST the Washington game. We’ve watched some very bad offense for THREE GAMES. I have confidence it will improve, but not sure how much.

2 3

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

Basically 2 quarters of good offense against WSU then like maybe a quarter combined with the two other games. That is not good. 

3 1

snafu
      Ute Fan
      @snafu

This team looks like it will have 3 or 4 more losses. The D can only do so much. Especially against PAC-12 offenses. I don’t see a cohesive offense. Expectations are Whit’s kryptonite. Sorry feeling pretty pessimistic right now. 

Duhwayne
      Ute Fan
      @duhwayne

Is this thread an opportunity to hate on the users as well as the team?! I’ll take it!

Hoping fans and team have their s**t together in Pullman. Pullman is Boise without the tropics. C’mon Utes, dammit.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

I sure hope we win soon…

1 3

noneyadb
      Ute Fan
      @noneyadb

Only if Washington were a top 10 team.

Viewing 8 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Holy crap, we lose to a top 10 team and this place implodes!?!