How funny would it be if Samson decided to stay at Utah

Viewing 3 reply threads
      3 1

Larry B
      Ute Fan
      @larryb

And Puka came to join him. It’s not going to happen but it would cause Provo to melt down 😂.

Yergensen
      Ute Fan
      @yergensen

Assuming no bridges were burnt, IMO one of the first calls Bumphis makes should be to Samson. They were both here at the same time, so they should have a connection already.

Waybackutefan
      Ute Fan
      @waybackutefan

I don’t get it, unless they just want to be close to home and play for the Cougars. In a 4 game season Puka  had the best stats for a Washington reciever, why give up on that? I can understand Sampson making a move he’s a grad transfer, Utah can move on from that one.

Larry B
        Ute Fan
        @larryb

Apparently there are some “family issues” and they need/want to be closer to home. 

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Whitt’s policy is once you enter the portal you leave I thought? Now it seems like Dixon came back after a year. We all know he went through some contrition in that dumpster fire in Logan.

Utesbyfive
        Ute Fan
        @utesbyfive

Nobody really knows what Whitt’s policy is. With Dixon coming back, I’m sure it’s adaptable.

leftyjace
          Ute Fan
          @leftyjace

The policy is simple.
          If they want to come back, they petition Whitt.
          If Whitt is OK with it, he sends it to the players who vote.
          If the players vote that they can return, then they return.
          That’s how it worked with what’s-his-name-the-receiver-that-came-back-after-entering-the-portal-this-year.

X723
        Ute Fan
        @x723

He did not go to USU..

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

I thought he followed Jason Shelley and DHC.

I read an article about it just now. I guess it was for personal reasons. Which is why he was allowed to come back. Leadership council voted on it.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums They So Poo Poo How funny would it be if Samson decided to stay at Utah