How to post images and videos to Ute Hub

Viewing 3 reply threads

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

With many new signups I’m getting people asking how to post images and videos. Images couldn’t be easier. Copy the IMAGE URL and then click the IMG button in the text controls above the message area. Paste in the url. Done. More here:

https://www.utehub.com/forums/topic/how-to-post-images-to-ute-hub/

Youtube videos “should” post automatically to the regular forum area if you just PASTE IN THE YOUTUBE VIDEO URL. Don’t do the iframe thing. That’s a security issue here. The threaded view on the home page may or may not show the video, but if you click the OPEN button to go into the regular forum area the video should appear.

If you have problems with a photo or video, let me know and I’ll try to help you! You can also find help in the “How to Use Ute Hub Forum Area.”

Uteusmc
      Ute Fan
      @uteusmc

Tony – Any chance you can include these instruction in some type of help section so we can use it for reference at a later date?

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

There is a HOW TO USE UTE HUB section I linked to in the end of that post.

ALSO, there is a SEARCH here and believe it or not, it actually WORKS! Just type in how to post images and voila!

BOOM!

Uteusmc
          Ute Fan
          @uteusmc

Yep, saw it as soon as I clicked submit.  Sorry for being a dumbass

Tony (admin)
            Admin/Founder
            @admin

No worries. Also should mention if you go to the Forum menu, there’s a FORUM INDEX which shows all the categories too. Might help you find certain content.

Tony (admin)
              Admin/Founder
              @admin

The text composer thingy is kind of a built in function, but maybe I can find a way of putting a HELP button in there. I’ll put that on the list of stuff to look at.

bopahull
      Ute Fan
      @bopahull

Thanks Tony.

UteFanatic
      Ute Fan
      @utefanatic

Poof, nevermind.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Ute Hub Site How To Use Ute Hub How to post images and videos to Ute Hub