How would you rank your hate for other PAC-12 teams?

Viewing 5 reply threads

alharmon
      @alharmon

I was just thinking that my hate for Washington has significantly grown in the last year or so, and decided to come up with my ranking of hate for other PAC-12 teams. I’m filled with bitter hate right now so I suppose now would be the time to compose such a list lol. This is a football only ranking, I believe a list for basketball would be a bit different. 

1. USC – I don’t think the Trojans will ever leave this spot, I couldn’t get enough of their 5-7 season and hope they suck forever.

2. Washington – No comment. 😕😑

3. Arizona State – Thanks to N’Keal Harry’s 3 TD’s against us this year and how many in a row over us the Sun Devils place 3rd.

4. Arizona – They’re mostly this high because of the 4 in a row over us a couple years back, that was a very frustrating time. Also Rich Rod.

5. Oregon – Gotta say my hate for the Ducks has decreased because of the win over ASU a few weeks back, but the Ducks climbed up here a few years ago and have stayed.

6. Washington State – Can’t find a way to stop the Air Raid offense, and that has become quite frustrating. Mike Leach is a gem though so I couldn’t put them too high.

7. UCLA – Eh.

8. Colorado – Lol at this forced “rivalry”

9. Oregon State – Mostly feel bad for the Beavers 😂

10. Cal

11. Stanford – Can’t say I really hate Stanford at all. After all we’ve only lost to them once since joining the conference and David Shaw is a class act.

Trailgoat
      Ute Fan
      @utahgoat

I love all of the MWC teams more :)! Utes in the P12 is a dream come true. Enjoy this moment, may not ever happen again.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Washington is number one. Hate them. 

Utahute72
      Ute Fan
      @utahute72

My hate is the strongest for ASU, no doubt.  Washington is probably 3rd behind U$C

sweetgrass
      Ute Fan
      @sweetgrass

AZ basketball hands down.  No hate from me with everything else.

Anonymous
      Inactive

They’re all tied for #1. There was a gradation in the beginning, however, for various reasons that has leveled while the general hatred has grown exponentially. So, for a variety of reasons I hate them all with white-hot intensity of loathing. 

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football How would you rank your hate for other PAC-12 teams?