As long as he has stuck with his rehabilitation 

TexanUte
      Ute Fan
      @texanute

Let him have a beer if he can help this offense

KiYi-Ute
      Ute Fan
      @kiyi-ute

Agreed. I’ll take a blackout drunk Steve Sarkisian over a stone-cold-sober ARod any day.

rbmw263
        Ute Fan
        @rbmw263

Ok, I agree with this

CapitalUte
      Ute Fan
      @capitalute

He would never come to Utah. Playing under Kyle is the last place a come back OC wants to be. I would love it, but Sark would never want his redemption road being navigated with Kyle back seat driving the whole way.

Anonymous
        Inactive

I like the suggestion that Hill does this hire and it is basically a replacement for Whitt in a few years. Hill makes the hire sends the message that the new OC is an assistant coach to improve the offense. This idea eliminates Sark from consideration. 

Anonymous
      Inactive

Yeah putting Cutty Sark together with Dennis Erickson would be a brilliant move. They could game plan at AA meetings.

UTE98
        Ute Fan
        @ute98

Since we like co-offensive coordinators I propose we get Mike Price, Cutty Sark, and Dennis Erickson. There would be so much unpredictability it would have to be more successful that what we saw these last few games.

(BIG OL’GRIN)

TexanUte
      Ute Fan
      @texanute

What Capital Ute said about Whit being a back seat driver on the O may hold some water. The post game guy last night was alluding to the fact that many former insiders say Whit hamstrings the OC through interfering and injecting his conservative nature into what the OC is trying to do. IF this is truly the case are we sure Whit is the best we can do? I don’t know but just asking

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football I am fully on the hire Steve Sarkisian train