I don’t feel bad for the Cougars, but if the change of venue happened to the Ute

Viewing 5 reply threads

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

i wouldn’t be happy.  If I had made plans for a trip to Texas and all of this happened, I would be disappointed.  In the end, I feel for the poor people of Houston. This is truly a disaster. Football just doesn’t seem that important at a time like this. 

2 2

ladyinred
      Ute Fan
      @ladyinred

I agree about the gravity of the situation, and I’m not going soft, but I do actually feel bad for the tds fans. I’m sure that sympathy will be erased shortly, but it would suck from a travel planning perspective. 

6 1

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

I really feel bad for the people of Houston. I am donating what I can.

As far as Byu fan bemoaning the change of venue, it couldn’t happen to a more deserving of a fan base. 

4 2

PorterRockwell
      Ute Fan
      @porterrockwell

To hell with the Utah Haters.  As smug and sself righteous as they are  they get. O empathy or sympathy for ok me.   

Puget Ute
      Ute Fan
      @pugetute

They only sold about 5000 tickets, so not too many people will need to make vacation changes.

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

5000 CHEAP fans coming to Houston. So yeah I am sure they didn’t lose out on much. 

2 1

ladyinred
          Ute Fan
          @ladyinred

So true. Also, I read somewhere that there will be a gay pride parade there this weekend. Hahhahahah..perfect!

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

My response to BYU fans complaining about this issue.

Stop at 16 seconds in or so.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football I don’t feel bad for the Cougars, but if the change of venue happened to the Ute