I dont understand how Nebraska is ranked so high

Viewing 3 reply threads

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

Their best win is over Oregon at home? Or @ Northwestern? They seem to be ranked off of “undefeated and in big 10” but they havent played any of the good Big 10 teams.

EUte
      Ute Fan
      @eute

Yeah, a lot of it is because they’re Nebraska.  In fairness though, UW is ranked #4 and they haven’t really beat anybody.  Their best win is at home against Stanford who, as it turns out, are not all that good.

Ultimate Ute
      Ute Fan
      @randallbouza

A beauty/popularity contest.  When in doubt the sexier team gets the nod. 

90k stadium, 350+ sellouts, heartland/blue collar image, excellent legacy.

Anonymous
      Inactive

As I tell my SEC honk friend from Atlanta: the East Coast and Midwest Legacy Teams enjoy an early season bias in the polls, only to fall from grace. Utah does not enjoy that and has to earn its way in every year. He’s now seeing that with his Miami tumbling out and Utah rising. He was texting me during the game yesterday. Could not believe how fast Joe Williams was.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football I dont understand how Nebraska is ranked so high