I guess this was to be expected ….

sweetgrass
    Ute Fan
    @sweetgrass

BattleGroundUte
    Ute Fan
    @battlegroundute

The Northeast division really likes Harding. Browns is such an awful organization though. Just awful.

Larry B
    Ute Fan
    @larryb

I figured he would try to leave if he got passed over for OC.

AgouraUte
    Ute Fan
    @agouraute

Your coaches getting hired by NFL teams is usually a good sign.

sweetgrass
      Ute Fan
      @sweetgrass

and he’s from Ohio, played at Toledo and doesn’t have ties to Utah.  Harding seems to be a good recruiter and a solid coach.  He’s one of the coaches outside of Whitt’s internal circle thats been very succesfull here.

BattleGroundUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

I would count Harding as one of the best on staff personally. Kind of bummed if we lose him.

Hopefully they bring in a recruiter type position for his replacement if it happens. 

Pace Manyung
          Ute Fan
          @a2ute

Not sure how many “bubble” buddys or relatives kwhitt can find in Utah or Idaho…I’m sure there’s a few more.

We’ll be fine. 

Central Coast Ute
    Ute Fan
    @flip2848

If my memory serves me correctly, a year or two ago he interviewed for the Bengals job. Seems to be trying to make the jump to the NFL. That doesn’t necessarily mean he hates Whitt.

5 1

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

He likes Utah. A lot. 

BUT, if he could get to the NFL AND the Midwest, he’s gone. 

Utesbyfive
        Ute Fan
        @utesbyfive

I don’t blame him after not getting OC. I love him and wish he’d stay, but all coaches have to look out for #1. i.e. themselves and their families.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Utah Utes Message Board Forums Utah Utes Sports Football I guess this was to be expected ….

This topic contains 9 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Utesbyfive 5 months ago.