I have had enough of this pandemic

Viewing 4 reply threads
      12 2

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

I am so sick and tired of all this.  I am not going to take any side on politics other to say that I am disgusted with both sides that they keep blaming each other.  Please just work together and stop this partisan BS (both sides).

I feel for parents who have to be with their kids 24/7.  It was one thing when it was a week or two, but this is getting hard.  Kids should play with their friends.  I am not saying that the stay-at-home rule is bad, I am just pointing out how hard this is.

Many people cannot go to work.  This can be hard economically, but also socially.

Kids cannot play spring sports.  That just sucks.  They need this kind of physical and social activity.

Worst of all – people are dying.  I have not known anyone personally who has died.  I have known 10-15 people who got the disease, but they have all recovered.  

I am not trying to make any kind of statement on what is the best thing to do – I just don’t know.  All that I know is that it is taking its toll on the world.

I hope and pray that medical scientists discover treatments and vaccines asap.

Best wishes to all of you!!!

4 5

User Suspended
      @a2ute

I’m with  you – no good soultion to this mess. My gut tells me that society will just get used to pain and death until this is over. In a month or so I suspect America will see a spike in cases (and deaths) but this time we’ll just push ahead. Or maybe it slows this summer but spikes this fall.  Bottom line, it’s not over and will continue until heard mentality is reached.

I have friends in NYC and their take is so much different from what rural america (utehub) is demanding. “Once you lose a family member,friend, neighbor it becomes very personal.” 

I suspect these types of emotions will be coming to a rural town near you- and at this point there is not much we can do about it… but delay it.

gUrthBrooks
        Ute Fan
        @hammer

So you’re take is that it’s going to happen either now or either later? But that either way it’s going to happen? Sweet.

Utesbyfive
      Ute Fan
      @utesbyfive

Get ready for more. This is going to be with us for a very long time. I’ve been working from home for 7 weeks, and I’m expecting to work from home for the rest of the summer. All I can say is thank God I am employed and still getting a paycheck. My wife essentially lost her job at the school district, although she is still technically employed, she gets no hours. We’re all at home, and relatively safe. Hang in there, this is going to be the new normal for quite a while, and we’re all in this together.

Duhwayne
      Ute Fan
      @duhwayne

The POWs who don’t make it are the ones who set mental deadlines for release, then lose hope when they aren’t met. You can’t control the timing but you can control your routine and how you cope.

The virus doesn’t understand that you’re sick of this. In fact it’s doing its job great. Hang in there.

1 5

User Suspended
        @a2ute

So true. Utehub says its time to get back to work. The  virus says let’s get it on.  Book mark this post but I say we lose 1/2 million americans by the end of this year.

I’m not saying we should not get back to work – just saying this is whats coming

pedro
          Ute Fan
          @pedro

Care to make a wager.  You lose, you’re off this site for a year or you’re on, but can only post 100% positive posts? 

No way we lose 500k Citizens of the USa this year.  

I lose, I will bow to your anti Whit wisdom.  

EagleMountainUte
            Ute Fan
            @battlegroundute

Why wager when you can block the person?

User Suspended
            @a2ute

Correction: 500k USa  deaths until we beat this virus – which will bleed into 2021

gUrthBrooks
          Ute Fan
          @hammer

So 99.86% of the population will survive the Coviid through the end of the year?

Duhwayne
            Ute Fan
            @duhwayne

If curious that’s a lot of dead Americans. 

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Partisan BS on both sides is right.  This type of horrible event is what we would normally expect would bring us together.  Instead everything has become even more polarized and politicized. 

Utesbyfive
        Ute Fan
        @utesbyfive

It really exposes just how toxic our political environment has become. I shouldn’t be shocked by it but I am. I’m just sad that the only thing our “leaders” can do is use it for election fodder. I actually have been thinking for months, longer even than COVID has been around, that our leaders would really rather have us dead.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Misc I have had enough of this pandemic