I hope you have your flights to the Rose Bowl

Viewing 5 reply threads

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

Out of curiosity – I was looking to see what flights were going for right now.  All direct flights to LAX and Burbank from December 30th to January 3rd were sold out.

Looks like Utah is going to have another great showing at the Rose Bowl.

SalUteopia
      Ute Fan
      @saluteopia

I think many people opted out last min due to covid concerns, and we still had a great showing. I have a feeling we beat last year’s numbers. 

D T
        Ute Fan
        @azute1

Don’t underestimate PSU fans traveling….There will definitely be more of them in attendance than tOSU fans were last year.

BoiseUTE
      Ute Fan
      @slarson150

I am flying into Ontario but from Boise so that could be something to look into as well from SLC or even John Wayne as a possibility. All are not bad drives to Pasadena area. Hotels are a pain and really expensive unless you get far enough away from Pasadena then they become a little more reasonable.

prestitute
        Ute Fan
        @prestitute

One thing that we found last year is that as long as you are close to the LA Metro, you can park for free at the park and ride on weekends and holidays. It takes you into Pasadena cheap, and then you don’t need to deal with traffic or worry about parking. 

ColumbiaUte
      Ute Fan
      @columbiaute

Austin to LAX with a Delta companion fare for only $280! Wife and I are stoked!

prestitute
      Ute Fan
      @prestitute

I live in Boise and got my tix pretty cheap, but I am flying down Jan 1st instead so I can spend time with my family for New Years. I think I paid $113 and $78 for the respective flights. They connect in the bay though. Super excited, and yeah, I think we will see something like 65-70 vs 30-35% Utah vs PSU fans.

sm0172
      Ute Fan
      @sm0172

You can still get tickets to fly into Orange County on Southwest out of SLC.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football I hope you have your flights to the Rose Bowl