I just got all tingly.

Viewing 1 reply thread

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

He is smart knows the right thing to say. I don’t know how anyone considers Simmons better. In a playoff series who do you want in the closing minutes?  A guy who can shoot you can’t drive to the basket in playoff games. You end up on the bench like Calipari because Kerr knows he can foul you better odds. 

Utah
        Ute Fan
        @utah

I think that’s it is easy to consider Simmons better. What do you want from a player? Both Mitchell and Simmons have all the potential in the world. And both are in perfect situations for themselves.

Would Utah want Mitchell or Simmons? Mitchell, hands down. We need someone to carry us. To score. To shoulder the burden and lead us.

How about Philly? They have their “Mitchell” in Embiid. They need a Simmons.

Both are great and exactly where they should be. Philly doesn’t want Simmons taking the last shot. They want Embiid taking that shot. And Simmons can get him the ball.

As far as Mitchell knowing the right thing to say, his father is Director of Player Relations for the NY Mets. He knows how to play the game. He knows to create an “image” Donovan can then sell to maximize his profitability.

They are insanely smart people.

Also, Mitchell is in the NBA to make money and win titles, which he should be. Utah has better win and win fast, or Mitchell will be in NY or LA.

I’d bet Donovan’s father would LOVE nothing more than to have Donovan win a title…as a Knick. He’d become a legend and a god.

The clock is ticking on Utah and they had better build fast.

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

I mean Capella. Don’t know why I default to Calipari. Capella can’t be in tight games late. Just like Gobert or Simmons foul them play the odds of them only getting one so you can get the ball back. Kerr removed Capella from the Rockets defensively and removed their offense in taking the ball out their scorers hands. 

Utah
            Ute Fan
            @utah

Very true. 

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Professional Sports NBA I just got all tingly.