I Know All Eyes Are on FB Tomorrow But Don’t Forget BB Tonight

Viewing 6 reply threads

GameForAnyFuss
      Ute Fan
      @gameforanyfuss

Team looks better than expected so far, and they’re facing a legit opponent tonight. Come out and support! See you there!

utefansince79
      Ute Fan
      @utefansince79

Heading up there after work this afternoon.  Should be a bit strong competition than last week’s opponent (who is giving up an average of about 119 points a game last I checked)

Swoop Doggy Dogg
      Ute Fan
      @swoopdoggydogg

Thanks for the reminder, I forgot. How the mighty have fallen. Utah used to be a basketball school.

In the late 90’s, we’d be in the MUSS watching the football games and talking about how excited we were for basketball season to arrive. 

I’d love to see Larry get that momentum rolling again. When they have great teams, the Huntsman Center is an extremely loud venue. 

2 1

PhiladelphiaUte
        Ute Fan
        @philadelphiaute

There was no MUSS in the 90s.  The MUSS was started by Urban Meyer back in 2003 or 2004.

HCHooligan
          Ute Fan
          @hchooligan

The student section was very much alive and well pre-Urban, it just wasn’t called the MUSS.  It was usually called the “Ute Fan Club” or UFC for short, but my favorite year was when it was called the “Hunstman Center Hooligans,” which is where I got my username for this site.

https://twitter.com/themuss/status/424266751920967680

Huntsman Center Hooligans II

Hunstman Center Hooligans

I think I only saw one loss in-person (San Diego State) in all the years I was in the UFC.

Good times!

MineralUte
            Ute Fan
            @mineralute

I spent about 12 hours with a black and red magic marker making that Huntsman Center Hooligans sign. My friends and I are all in that picture but not one of us is wearing red. Embarrassing. Glad they all wear the same shirt color now (for the most part).

EagleMountainUte
              Ute Fan
              @battlegroundute

Who the hell wears yellow and plaid to sporting event?  Gotta call them out the most. At least it isn’t blue I guess.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

See you there!

dwainegf
      Ute Fan
      @dwainegf

I will be there as well.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

ROLL CALL!

ThurstonW
      Ute Fan
      @thurstonw

UTES favored by 5.  I’ll give those points….smart $$$ is going down on UTAH.  I like the trajectory of this team!

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Basketball (Men) I Know All Eyes Are on FB Tomorrow But Don’t Forget BB Tonight