I like this story

Viewing 1 reply thread

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

From the Deseret News:

While Utah players and coaches were enjoying themselves at Disneyland last Monday as part of Rose Bowl festivities, defensive coordinator Morgan Scalley was standing in line for the Matterhorn ride when he saw a boy wearing a BYU football jersey.

Not only did Scalley good-naturedly give him a fist bump, but he also took out his phone and FaceTimed Kalani Sitake so the boy and his family could talk to the Cougars head coach.

Scalley and Sitake are close friends, having spent years together coaching at Utah under coach Kyle Whittingham.

On FaceTime, Scalley explained he was at Disneyland and told him he was with some BYU fans and Sitake talked to them briefly. Before hanging up the phone, Scalley told Sitake, “Love you, bro.”

Asked later about it, Scalley said, “He’s a good dude. Kalani and I will always remain friends. We stay in contact all the time. Had a young man in line, a great family that we started talking to. So I FaceTimed Kalani and was able to have him talk to that kid. That’s a special moment for him. That’s something that Kalani loves to do. That was fun.”

Scalley’s act of kindness just may have inspired that BYU fan and his family to root for the Utes Saturday against Ohio State.

Waybackutefan
      Ute Fan
      @waybackutefan

Yeah its a good story, whats amazing is the father in the story made a boogerboard account to tell TSPP fans the storry, a good 80% of them bagged on him as either making it up or he was a Utah fan trolling. Just another exampe of how aholeish TSPP fans can be, at the least the the losers who post on boggerboard. 

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football I like this story