I need to apologize to Ute fans everywhere.

Viewing 1 reply thread

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

I need to apologize to Ute fans everywhere.

First, a little backstory. You all know my routine. No shaving until Utah can’t win the south. Lucky Utah underwear, lucky Utah socks, lucky Ute Pride shirt.

Fast forward to the Colorado game. It was a very early game. I woke up and couldn’t handle waiting for the game. So I went for a run. Listened to the pregame show on my run. Got home about 5 mins before kickoff. Decided to watch the game without doing the routine. The first half was rough, 7-7. At halftime I showered, did the whole routine, returned to the tv right as the kickoff was starting the second half. Utah rolls, 23-0.

Onto BYU. Late game this week. I do some honey-do stuff. Get Christmas decorations out, get lights hung on the garage, etc. Shower as game-time approaches. Get out of the shower. Utah undies on, but decide that Utah doesn’t need the help cause BYU sucks. So, I skip the socks and pride shirt, not wanting to use up the magical mojo found in their threads.

Utah goes into halftime 20-0. At halftime I change my shirt and sock my feet. Utah wins the second half, 35-7.

I’m sorry Utah fans. I’m sorry for the grief and heartache my flippant actions may have caused you.

I promise on Friday I will not skip any steps, take any thread for granted.

Forgive me.

MineralUte
      Ute Fan
      @mineralute

Cover your bases and just go to bed Thursday night wearing everything you need to. 

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football I need to apologize to Ute fans everywhere.