“I think Cougar fans were LYING.”

Viewing 3 reply threads

BD
      Ute Fan
      @flyfisherman

We know BYU fans are all over social media pushing the narrative that Utah fans are horrible.

“Utah fans will scream in your face, flip the bird at you, spit on you, yell profanities at your kids, and push your grandma down the stairs at their stadium”, so goes the BYU/Cougarboard narrative.

But since the Florida game, I have seen dozens of people saying what good hosts Utah fans were.

And this Tweet from a Baylor fan is great, in response to another Baylor fan saying how cool Ute fans were.

It’s funny to see so many people squash BYU/Cougarboard nonsense.

RustyShackleford
      Ute Fan
      @shakyute13

All it’s going to take is for their team to play BYU once and the mask will come off. They are in the honeymoon phase right now. They have no clue the delusion and arrogance that BYU fans can have.

AlohaUte
      Ute Fan
      @alohaute

You know, maybe, just mayber, there’s not a whole lot of difference between Utah and BYU fans. Most are from the same community. Ith fan bases routinely get positive reviews from visiting fans (especially lately) as well as when we go on the road.

Maybe complaing about and comparing fan base behavior is stupid.

Oh and both have their really bad fans too.

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

Reasonable response? Are you even a fanatic? Clearly you have to hate the Zoobs and make broad generalizations with anecdotal or internet trolling sources.

I won’t ever go to a game in Provo again. I also don’t talk sports with Zoob fans.

Tony (admin)
          Admin/Founder
          @admin

Same. One game down there was enough for me. Never again.

utefansince79
      Ute Fan
      @utefansince79

I hope that once some of the fans from the other Big 12 schools make a cautious visit to Rice-Eccles, they will be surprised to find that we’re a fairly friendly group and not quite as nasty as some of the BYU fans make us out to be.

If anything, those visitors hearing about all the beer being dumped all over opposing fans may be disappointed to find they can’t purchase a pint to quench their thirst at any of our concession stands.

bopahull
        Ute Fan
        @bopahull

You’re not a true Ute fan if you haven’t pushed an old lady down the stairs, and peed on one of their children, or poured beer on an opponents mother. After all, we are all drunk bastards

voxnihili
          Ute Fan
          @voxnihili

True, but only diehards have done all three at the same time.

//r00t4Utes
          Ute Fan
          @r00t4utes

I honestly had no idea there was any other way to watch games. I’m going to need video evidence of someone not doing this to even comprehend how you don’t do this.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums They So Poo Poo “I think Cougar fans were LYING.”