I went to the tailgate lot, row H yesterday.

Viewing 4 reply threads

Milton Vanderslice
      Ute Fan
      @miltonvanderslice

I was looking up and down the row and didn’t know what Tony looks like or what exact spot the Ute Hub howdy was going on.  I looked for a UteHub sign or flag but didn’t see one.  Maybe next time, I guess.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Same result for me, though I did find Tony’s EZ Up as I talked to the folks there and they said Tony was wandering. I stopped by several times and Tony was still wandering (aka Harline is still open). Finally had to leave as we had meal invites to the Scholarship Club I the Press Box.

In the parking lot of the Stadium we talked to John Pease as he made his way in. Great guy. As far as the game, he said “you never know. They’re just kids.” Also talked to Dennis Ericson as he made his way in. Thanked him for his recruiting effort. Basically, Whitt brought him in and told him do what you do best and love: recruit and coach. Whitt would take care of the rest. It’s a relationship that works well.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Yeah my lovely bride and I were wandering around looking at the crazies, and watching the band etc. That’s the best week of the year for photos and entertainment.

As it turns out, my spot is #69 in row H. North end by dumpster. So @miltonvandersice if you or anyone else are around for the USC game stop by.

UtahUteGuy
      Ute Fan
      @utahuteguy

Apparently Tony looks great from behind.

leftyjace
      Ute Fan
      @leftyjace

OH man… you have my girlfriend’s and my favorite number… 😉

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football I went to the tailgate lot, row H yesterday.