I will be forever grateful for each and every player and coach on this team

Viewing 1 reply thread

chinngiskhaan
      Ute Fan
      @chinngiskhaan

Even if it all goes to heck from here on out, these men have changed my life forever.

Italy88
      Ute Fan
      @itacoatiara22

I love college football more than anything (almost). But, I just have to ask how these men, whom I presume you do not know, have changed your life?
      I truly mean this in the nicest way possible. It may be time to reevaluate life priorities if a college football team is changing your life.

chinngiskhaan
        Ute Fan
        @chinngiskhaan

Has nothing to do with on field play. Well, sort of. The way they have responded to tragedy (of the field as much as on it) has given me a new perspective on life… not like I turned my life around or anything, but I have more optimism than I did before… just a bit, but life changing nonetheless. Just like them, I won’t let these tragic events pass along in vain. 22% better.

pedro
          Ute Fan
          @pedro

If I can add my two cents…….   If you go back and watch the first three games and look at the effort they put out, I think we would all agree it was NOT what we are used to seeing in a Whit coached team.  I personally believe that after TJ died, this team lost it’s love of the game and the what this game meant to them, because something that meant more was taken from them.  

Then, Alowe!.  This team had every reason, every justifiable logical reason to pack it in both on and off the field.  Very few would have blamed them.  They chose to fight through it.  To live for TJ\AL.  To play for TJ\AL.  Bolstered by the support of their adopted familes (the Jordan family and the Lowe family).  

As I read the tweats out there from selfish fans who lack perspective I used to react to them.  Now, I take a different approach and try to remember that we are all on our own rat race and most of us are just trying to figure out what we’re doing.  IOW’s, I’m trying to fight through it so to speak, but in a more understanding way.

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football I will be forever grateful for each and every player and coach on this team