I wish I lived in the DC area so I could…

Viewing 4 reply threads

Tacoma Ute
      Ute Fan
      @tacomaute

…storm the Redskins offices with pitchforks and torches. I said 10 years ago they’ll never sniff a Super Bowl again in decades as long as that stupid munchkin owns the team. I wish I could quit them.

Daniel Snyder and Bruce Allen can go —- themselves

Oh well, it should be a fun day listening to 106.7 The Fan in Manasses. The one sports station out there that Snyder hasn’t bought so he could control the content.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I do not wish I lived in the DC area. In fact I wish to never live in the DC area LOL.

NavyUte
        Ute Fan
        @navyute

Same here… but since I do, I will take up Tacoma’s pitchfork idea and storm the front office of the Redskins… wish me luck!

jamarcus24
      Ute Fan
      @jamarcus24

It amazes me how in the world of professional sports some franchises are just plain incompetent for so long.  Seriously, are front office egos really that big?  I mean, the Browns are terrible and everyone knows it but it seems like every offseason the Redskins inch closer to out-Browning the Browns.

UtahUtesRock
      Ute Fan
      @utahutesrock

I’m a Giants fan and I don’t think my team will sniff a Super Bowl as long as Manning is our QB. So I’ll sit on the sidelines with you and we can watch the Super Bowl together in misery.

sacute
      Ute Fan
      @sacute

I’m a Redskins fan dating back to the ’70s.  As long as Snyder owns the team, it will be a mess!!!!

Utah
        Ute Fan
        @utah

Snyder is the definition of being in the right place at the right time. Silver spoon kid. The whole “a broken clock is right twice a day”. 

Yet, I’d bet he feels like he is the smartest person in the room. 

Oh well, more wins for my Birds. 

Tacoma Ute
          Ute Fan
          @tacomaute

There was a great (but painful for me) cartoon in one of the DC papers a few years ago when Snyder banned signs from the stadium because there were so many “Fire Snyder” and “Trade Snyder” signs. It showed Snyder ordering a couple stadium employees to remove all signs that cast the team in a bad light. The employees were carrying the scoreboard out.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Professional Sports NFL I wish I lived in the DC area so I could…