If Colorado leaves…

Viewing 5 reply threads
      7 2

Roy Rangum
      Ute Fan
      @royrangum

If the B12 successfully poaches Colorado, I still feel optimistic the Pac12 will still succeed so long as Oregon and Washington stay put, and I hope that once realignment comes up again in many years, the PAC12 raids the B12 for the best of what’s left and just decimates their conference.

The B12 has done everything in their power to destabilize the P12, and honestly they would deserve to get a taste of their own medicine.

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

Some are saying to look for one more outside of the 4 corners to go to the B12. Only ones I can think of would be WSU or OSU

Ute2
      Ute Fan
      @ute2

Agreed. All comes down to Washington and Oregon signing the GOR.

Not being able to put sanders on tv might cost us a hunk of change though…

Waybackutefan
      Ute Fan
      @waybackutefan

What did I miss?

1 1

AlohaUte
        Ute Fan
        @alohaute

Colorado is likely leaving the Pac for the Big-12 tomorrow.

Extra Medium
      Ute Fan
      @runningreddude

I thought the PAC-12/10 already signed a new GOR agreement in June. Oregon looks like they are holding a trustees meeting on the 27th as well.

I’m so tired of this. I wish nothing but losses in every game in every sport for USC and UCLA. They held back the conference with their arrogance and then bailed.

Ute2
        Ute Fan
        @ute2

They agreed in principle to one. Pen goes to paper when the tv deal gets done(hopefully)

3 2

UteThunder
      Ute Fan
      @utethunder

The Pac-12 won’t be raiding the BigXII in the future. The idea is laughable at this point. 

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Pac-12 If Colorado leaves…