If WSU holds on to beat ASU, we have a two game lead over all but Colorado.

Viewing 3 reply threads

UTE98
      Ute Fan
      @ute98

USC is a game back but lost the head to head.

ASU, would be two games back.

UCLA three games back, Arizona four games back.

Colorado and Utah are in the driver’s seat. Even with a loss next week, we still control our destiny.

who would have thought we wouldn’t have to win against Washington and would still control our destiny???? Crazy, crazy year.

Beat ASU and Colorado and we win the south. Unless Colorado only loses to us. Lucky for us we also have Oregon to help us.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Well, I fear that it comes down to a showdown in Colorado. That’s going to be tough, if we get to that point.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Cal game is still a bitter pill to swallow.

Sweetness
      Ute Fan
      @sweetness

I think he’s done an ok job thus far, but today was elementary man. He came out with a heavy dose of the 5 down lineman front…which has been terrible this year and just needs to go away, and coupled that with a blitz heavy scheme. Iesse (sp?) was just destroying Barton, the blitzes weren’t getting home, and we couldn’t hang with the receivers. it took him 3 series to finally adjust and start playing coverage…once we did we started getting picks and shut them down. Fafaul was clearly was struggling with his decision making and was not good enough to fit balls into tight spaces. Seemed like we had it figured out…he comes out in the 2nd half and starts bring pressure again the first two series and we got torched!!! Pita T got matched up on that Iesse dude…like for reals, how after watching the first half could you come out and revert back to the same pressures that you got destroyed on in the first half when you had made adjustments that had so much success? I really miss Pease. It’s mind boggling to me that a guy who had a front seat to John Pease’s play calling and how much better that was than what we had with Kalani would revert back to the exotic blitz heavy scheme.

Anonymous
        Inactive

That five down front got torched game one against SUU. I thought once Fitts went out it was perma dead. 

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Pac-12 If WSU holds on to beat ASU, we have a two game lead over all but Colorado.