I’m really enjoying this season

Viewing 3 reply threads

AlohaUte
      Ute Fan
      @alohaute

With all the injuries, I have very few expectations and have decided to just enjoy it. The game today wasn’t stressful. I wasn’t angry. Yes, I was a bit disappointed, but it was a great game and fun. I am so impressed with this team considering the context. Whittingham has been amazing. About the only thing I’d be upset about is losing to Colorado. Otherwise, I’m just enjoying the ride….

And excited to win the Big-12 and go to the playoff next season.

2 8

RedUte14
      Ute Fan
      @redute14

i’m glad you feel that way genuinely. but this is my most disliked team since i’ve watched the utes. a lot has to do with what “could have been”. but it’s been frustrating to me.

AlohaUte
        Ute Fan
        @alohaute

The key is acceptance. The first 4 or 5 games were frustrating, despite the wins. But once I accepted this team for what it was and took into account the ridiculous amount of injuries, the stress went away.

Note though, that this is not the most fun season. I enjoyed the last two years much more, despite the stress. But it’s nice to not be stressed every game and just to enjoy it.

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

Me too! This team has improved so much. It’s been fun.

alUmnUs
      Ute Fan
      @alumnus

Good.

There’s too many other fans who don’t deserve this team and program after everything that’s happened in the last 20 years.

The young guys on this team have done nothing but step-up and take their place on this team that IS a good team.

Call the whambulance because we don’t get to go to Vegas again, but don’t forget we’ve seen so much of Utah’s 2/3/4 deep do nothing but battle every week and get better and win a lot more than they’ve lost.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football I’m really enjoying this season