Is anyone else frustrated?

Viewing 3 reply threads
      7 1

Jonathan
      Ute Fan
      @sparrow801

I’m so down after watching the Utes play the Huskies. What’s even worse is watching that team that I hate with every fiber of my being take down #6 Wisconsin on the road. Tyler Huntley was not good and our receivers couldn’t get any separation at all. I understand that Washington’s secondary is one of the best in the country, but when our best receiver is a 5’9” guy with average speed then we have problems. Also, the last time the Utes won a game against a ranked team was Oct 10th 2015 against Cal. Since then, we’re 0-6 against ranked teams. Here’s a crazy fact: since October 10th 2015, here is a list of the ONLY teams not to have a victory against a ranked opponent: Utah, Oregon State, Missouri
      Rutgers, Illinois, Boston College, Virginia, Kansas and Texas Tech. These are literally the only teams out of the 65 teams in the Power 5 conferences that have gone longer than the Utes without a victory against a ranked opponent. Am I being too critical of my beloved Utes? I’m just sick of Kyle Whittingham bringing offenses every season that are on life support. I thought Troy Taylor would change things but so far he hasn’t really. Can someone give me some words of encouragement here?

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Nah I am good. Need to take a p**s right now. Frustrated it is a bye week. Only thing worst than a loss is a bye week. 

Utebeam
      Ute Fan
      @utebeam

You summed it up nicely. As a fan I have drunk the coolaid, but the reality is Utah isn’t as good as I hoped and at this rate we’ll be lucky to make a bowl game. 

UtMtBiker
      Ute Fan
      @utmtbiker

How can Utah, Oregon State, and Missouri be the only teams not to have a ranked win since Oct. 10th 2015 but then Rutgers, Illinois, etc. have gone longer without a win over a ranked opponent?  

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Is anyone else frustrated?